BARTON-Watch-Bands-Choice-of-Colors-Widths-18mm-20mm-or-22mm-Ballistic-Nylon-Stainless-Steel-0
BARTON-Watch-Bands-Choice-of-Colors-Widths-18mm-20mm-or-22mm-Ballistic-Nylon-Stainless-Steel-0-0

BARTON Watch Bands – Choice of Colors & Widths (18mm, 20mm or 22mm) – Ballistic Nylon, Stainless Steel

$11.85 (as of March 23, 2017, 3:30 pm)

JUNE DEAL: Save 20% on each additional BARTON watch band when you buy one at regular price (add to cart and use code WQABX33B at checkout); Buy multiple and swap in seconds for a new look daily (you’ll look way sexier!)
THE PERFECT BALLISTIC NYLON: Lightweight and breathable, yet very sturdy. Barton bands are typically softer than other nylon watch bands, but have a tighter weave, making them equally or more durable.
OPTIMAL FIT: Guaranteed to fit all wrists appropriately. Total length is 10-inches. Fits wrists 5.25 to 8.25 inches in circumference, but watch geometry can also impact fit. This covers 97% of the population. If you are in the other 3%, we will refund your purchase no questions asked. Similar watch bands are often ridiculously long (#PaulBunyan).

Clear

Product Description

Our watch bands are custom designed and fabricated to meet the highest standard of fashion, function and fit… and we back it up with a full satisfaction guarantee. Buy multiple bands to compliment your wardrobe and swap in seconds. All widths (18mm, 20mm or 22mm) are 10-inches in length and fit wrists from 5 1/4″ to 8 1/4″ in circumference. On the other hand watch size and geometry will also have an effect on fit. To decide proper width for your watch, measure lug width where current band attaches. No need to remove spring bars (pins) to swap; Simply feed strap from top between spring bar and watch casing, in the back of watch head and up through the other spring bar. Run through stainless steel ring on short strap to secure watch head. If you want to trim the length, cut as desired and expose cut end to a match or lighter flame to avoid fraying.
JUNE DEAL: Save 20% on each additional BARTON watch band when you buy one at regular price (add to cart and use code WQABX33B at checkout); Buy multiple and swap in seconds for a new look daily (you’ll be able to look way sexier!)
THE PERFECT BALLISTIC NYLON: Lightweight and breathable, yet very sturdy. Barton bands are typically softer than other nylon watch bands, but have a tighter weave, making them equally or more durable.
OPTIMAL FIT: Guaranteed to fit all wrists accurately. Total length is 10-inches. Fits wrists 5.25 to 8.25 inches in circumference, but watch geometry can also have an effect on fit. This covers 97% of the population. If you are in the other 3%, we will be able to refund your purchase no questions asked. Similar watch bands are frequently ridiculously long (#PaulBunyan).
LASER CUT, ULTRASONICALLY WELDED, WATER PROOF and WASHABLE: Laser cut to eliminate fraying; Ultrasonic welding combines two pieces of nylon into one homogenous piece. Knockoffs use glue and cheap stitching; Stink resistant and machine washable. Other watch bands can cultivate bacteria.
WIDTH SELECTION: To make a choice width, measure width of watch lug or width of current band at connection point. Then, say the alphabet backwards and select width closest to measurement (18mm, 20mm or 22mm).
SOAP Fault: (faultcode: aws:Client.RequestThrottled, faultstring: AWS Access Key ID: AKIAIDIQZ7MJMYEXWONQ. You are submitting requests too quickly. Please retry your requests at a slower rate.)

Additional Information

Binding

Watch

Brand

Barton Watch Bands

Department

unisex-adult

Label

Barton Watch Bands

Manufacturer

Barton Watch Bands

ProductGroup

Watch

ProductTypeName

WATCH

Publisher

Barton Watch Bands

Studio

Barton Watch Bands

Size

18mm

Color

Black, Army Green, Black-Cherry-Ivory, Black-Smoke (Bond), Navy-Pink